Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Sphero Project

In Digital Techonlig this term we have been making a project to be used with Spheros this has includded coding and being creative to make the project. 1. My project my teammate and i chose was to make a vehicle that the sphero drives, I was inspired to do this by a old student that had made something similar before so i was inspired to do this. 2. How I done it - I rolled up a4 pieces of paer to make a strong chassis ghen cut them to size and used hot glue to put it togethor. 3. My personal report on this project is not the best as I was very distracted and didnt to my work I was supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about