Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

The Calf's Un Lucky Day


Term 2 Week 3
W.A.L.T recall  events through the eyes of an animal.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when my recount has a
  • Title
  • Orientation:  When? Who? Where? Why?
  • Sequence of events:  What happened? Describe using the senses (hear, taste, see, smell and feel).
  • Personal Comment:  How did the events make you feel.

(First Draft)

The Calf's Un Lucky Day

It was a lovely day in the African Savannah.  I was just chilling because we got bored with my herd I was the smallest in the herd because I am just a calf after all.  The head of my herd is my uncle so I feel protected with him.  It is early July just about my one year birthday. Don Don Don…

Me and my herd were walking on the river bank eating some grass.I smell fear in  the air. I heard my uncle shout run for your live so we did  as I could see a pride of lions. They chased after me and   I was tackled into the river bad luck. No i shouted.  This is not the birthday I was hoping.  I feel like a rope being used in a game of tug a war.  I was a rope between a crocodile and a pride of lions in tuggawar. But the 2 buffaloes went and got the whole herd and scared away the lions and I have been rescued yay I thought I was going to die.  I didn't want my birthday to be the day I die.  And we went home and lived happily ever after.

Now I am safe Thanks to my family/Herd now we went home and had some fish, chips and all my crying has paid off hopefully I don't have to face them again in my life or it happens to my calf in a few years time and we lived happily ever after.



3 comments:

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about