Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dilemma response

Today we were asked to respond to these questions/situations here are my responses for if I was in this situation, what would you do? 




How would you respond in the 1-5 situation?

Personally I would flick the switch and make the train one person supposed to five as 5 people dying is worse than one person and that could be a loss to 5 families.

How would you respond to the bridge one?

Personally I would leave him on the bridge because if I was going to push him I would get charged for murder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about